Cagayan Valley Jobs Distributor Business Manager (cagayan Valley) Position at Nutri-Asia, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Cagayan Valley and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Distributor Business Manager (Cagayan Valley) in our business office, Nutri-Asia, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Distributor Business Manager (cagayan Valley)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers volume and value objectives, superior trade presence, and profitability of NA and his/her distributor/s.
- Manages the operational activities of his/her distributor/s
- Spearheads the growth and operating results of the company by leading his/her distributor/s in the achievement of agreed Key Results Areas and Key Performance Indicators
- Manages a team of sales people with varying levels of experience as well as overseeing his/her Distributors’ Operations.
- Negotiates strategic and operational concerns, performance development, training and mentoring in Distributor Business Segment
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or any related course
- At least 3-4 years sales experience as Distributor Business Specialist and/or Key Accounts Specialist
- Required Skill(s): Strong oral and communication skills, good analytical aptitude, creative, innovative, resourceful, flexible, possesses very good leadership and interpersonal skills, exemplary project management skills, possessing very good aptitude in planning, leading, organizing and controlling of medium to complex degree of activities leading to the delivery of desired business results
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to NutriAsia! We are the Philippine's foremost producer, marketer and distributor of quality sauces and condiments. As the leading player in the local sauces and condiments market, we are known for producing iconic Filipino brands that continue to be part of every Filipino home. Certainly, we are not just about producing the best sauces and catsup that have put Pinoy cuisine on top of the charts. In line with our mission tobring happiness through good food, warmth, and laughter enjoyed together, we are also about building a future for our employees, business partners, and customers - based on "malasakit", excellence, respect, ingenuity and integrity, and teamwork. In NutriAsia, we take great pride in building true Filipino brands that enrich every meal experience. Ang bawat kainan na kasama ang NutriAsia, siguradong Masarap at Masaya!
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)