National Capital Region Jobs Aml Manager | Join Asap! (lg) Position at Quess (Philippines) Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of AML MANAGER | Join ASAP! (lg) in our company, Quess (Philippines) Corp. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱60,000 - ₱80,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Quess (Philippines) Corp
|Aml Manager | Join Asap! (lg)
|National Capital Region
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Scope of Role:
The AML Manager shall assist the Head of Department/CO in carrying out the AML/CFT functions to prevent the Branch from being used as a vehicle of money laundering, terrorism financing and other unlawful activities.
1. Keep track the latest legal and regulatory requirements on AML/CFT, interprets their applicability to branch’s operations/business, discussed with affected departments, and draft/revise related internal policies accordingly.
2. Carry out AML/CFT Risk Assessment, and help management in identifying and mitigating related risks.
3. Take the lead and coordinate with other departments in implementing the Customer Risk Assessment, Customer Identification and Acceptance Procedures, Updating and Retention of Customer Records.
4. Analyze and make decisions on the hits generated by AML/CFT monitoring system, take lead in managing business relationships involving high risk countries or territories, and conduct inquiry on negative media reports for possible exposure of the branch to identified personalities and entities allegedly associated with or involved in unlawful activities.
5. Perform periodic review and assessment of the Compliance Risk Testing Program on AML/CFT to ensure its effectiveness, and conduct periodic testing including validation of AML/CFT self-assessment checklist of the branch’s respective departments.
6. Facilitate adequate and timely filing of Covered and Suspicious Transaction Reports to the Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC), as submitted by reporting departments.
7. Provide AML/CFT-related training and help build the culture of strong compliance on AML/CFT requirements and keep all employees abreast on the current trends and typologies.
8. Assist in facilitating the BSP’s and AMLC’s conduct of examination/investigation governing AML/CFT, including the preparation of response to observations/findings, if any.
9. Prepare report/s to Senior Management (including the CO), H.O., local regulators on AML/CFT compliance matters, results of AML/CFT related activities, including annual plans and accomplishments.
10. Act as the Role B designated by the Department Head.
11. Perform other AML/CFT related work as may be assigned by the CCO.
1. Shall have a working experience on AML risk management or relevant fields.
2. Shall be familiar with local regulatory rules and requirements, including global practices, governing AML/CFT .
3. Extensive knowledge of banking products and services.
4. Strong local regulatory relationship management skills.
Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and other office software.
1. Bachelor’s degree in the field of Management, Law or Finance.
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in AML/CFT compliance functions.
3. Fluent in English, both in written and oral communication.
1. Has more than 6 years experience in financial institution, or more than 4 years experience on related position in the banking industry.
2. Certified Public Accountant
3. Certified AML Specialist
Work On Site: BGC, Taguig
Shift Schedule: Dayshift
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Quess Corp Limited (Quess) is India’s leading business services provider, leveraging our extensive domain knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to drive client productivity through outsourced solutions.
We provide a host of technology enabled staffing and managed outsourcing services across processes such as sales & marketing, customer care, after sales service, back office operations, manufacturing operations, facilities and security management, HR & F&A operations, IT & mobility services, etc.
Our passion for delivering exceptional services, augmented by proprietary digital platforms, has strongly established our credentials as India’s largest employer in the private sector and the biggest integrated business services provider in the country. We are proud to achieve this success as a 13- year old start-up.
A core value driving our business is constantly making the workforce more productive. Our business strategy is aligned to this, including training and skill development for better employability, helping job seekers easily find employment opportunities, digitizing workflows, and providing social security benefits to a wider employable population.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Quess today has unmatched geographic presence and scale with more than 644 locations across India, South East Asia & North America, backed by technology-intensity and domain specialization to create unmatched service experiences.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62010-032421-924-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days