National Capital Region Jobs Associate Workforce Mangement- (real Time Analyst) Position at Quess (Philippines) Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Quess (Philippines) Corp is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Associate Workforce Mangement- (Real Time Analyst) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Quess (Philippines) Corp
|Associate Workforce Mangement- (real Time Analyst)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
LOCATION: BGC, ALABANG and Clark
Set up: Onsite27,00
- BACHELORS – any course
- Minimum Experience: 18 mos to 3 years experience in WFM
- BPO Industry Experience required
- RTA (Real Time Analyst) Background required
- Preferably with extensive Excel proficiency
- Experience with forecasting, scheduling, and capacity planning is a plus
- Amenable to work in shifting schedules.
- Amenable to work ONSITE
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CV TO CLEARLY INDICATE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH RTA, EXCEL, FORECASTING, SCHEDULING, AND CAPACITY PLANNING IF ANY.
- Conducts training for the team to ensure right skilling.
- Supports the TL by training people on the process – part of the growth plan to ensure high E-SAT
- Supports the TL in daily huddles and provides input on the process to the team to ensure delivery productivity.
- Executes transaction processing in order to meet quality standards.
- Conducts QC and QA programs as part of the quality plan in order to ensure adherence to process steps.
- Handles/helps resolve escalations at the process level to ensure high customer satisfaction.
– HMO for Employee and 2 Dependents (On Day 1)
– Quarterly performance bonus
– Outstanding career development opportunities
– 15% Night Differential
– 24 Leaves Annualy
|National Capital Region
|Quess (Philippines) Corp., 8766 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Quess Corp Limited (Quess) is India’s leading business services provider, leveraging our extensive domain knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to drive client productivity through outsourced solutions.
We provide a host of technology enabled staffing and managed outsourcing services across processes such as sales & marketing, customer care, after sales service, back office operations, manufacturing operations, facilities and security management, HR & F&A operations, IT & mobility services, etc.
Our passion for delivering exceptional services, augmented by proprietary digital platforms, has strongly established our credentials as India’s largest employer in the private sector and the biggest integrated business services provider in the country. We are proud to achieve this success as a 13- year old start-up.
A core value driving our business is constantly making the workforce more productive. Our business strategy is aligned to this, including training and skill development for better employability, helping job seekers easily find employment opportunities, digitizing workflows, and providing social security benefits to a wider employable population.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Quess today has unmatched geographic presence and scale with more than 644 locations across India, South East Asia & North America, backed by technology-intensity and domain specialization to create unmatched service experiences.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62010-032421-924-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days