Las Pinas City Jobs Auditor Position at Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Las Pinas City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱30,000 - ₱35,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc.
|Las Pinas City
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Develop audit objectives, plans, and scope by reviewing available information and conducting research
- Help design, implement, and maintain internal audit procedures and risk assessment processes
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure compliance with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Stay current on industry trends, and best accounting and audit practices
- Prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process
- Monitor and support taxation requirements
- Maintenance of balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure accuracy of financial information
|National Capital Region
|Las Pinas City
|Vista Land And Life Capes Incorporated, 55, Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Piñas, 1740 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Driven and Innovative Work Environment
- Opportunities for Career Development and Advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Vista Land is one of the leading integrated property developers in the Philippines and the largest homebuilder in the country overall. It was incorporated on 28 February 2007 and was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange on 25 June 2007. It is the market leader by far in terms of total number of houses built, having built over 400,00 homes in 49 provinces, and 147 cities and municipalities in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
The Company currently ranks among the top listed property firms in the country in terms of total assets, earnings, and market capitalization. With well-known and distinct brands - Brittany, Crown Asia, Camella, and Vista Residences, and through its provincial marketing subsidiary Communities Philippines - Vista Land caters to all income segments in the different provinces of the country.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business Attire