Pangasinan Jobs Document Controller Position at Radiance Solar Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pangasinan (Others) and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Radiance Solar Solutions Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Document Controller and able to work under contract working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Others with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱28,000 - ₱30,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Radiance Solar Solutions Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Document Controller shall assist the Project Manager to prepare, maintain, distribute, update, and store project documents according to the organization’s document management standards.
- Responsible for submission and transaction of drawings/documents for Large-Scale Solar projects or any related projects.
- Filling, appraisal (to keep or dispose of records for certain periods) at office or site office.
- A clear understanding of the company procedure and document management system and handling records audit.
- Liaise with Project Management & team, Client, and Sub-contractors effectively and resolve problems and issues relating to documentation.
- Maintain and records all incoming/outgoing correspondences.
- Maintain a master document register of the latest drawings on a project and ensure that all recipients have transmitted the drawings they require as soon as new revisions of drawings are received.
- Maintain past projects of master document register for future references.
- Maintain softcopy and hardcopy of drawings/documents (in system and manual)
- Responsible for tender preparations since the submission deals with communication protocols, document management, etc.
- Ensuring all proposals and bids receive the same processing as deliverables including the hardcopy (if any)
- Compile Monthly, Weekly and Daily Report for Large- Scale Solar projects.
- Develop Photocopies / Binding and transmitting of documents as part of the client’s submission.
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
|Les Solar Products Shop, 181, Urdaneta, 2428 Pangasinan, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Radiance Solar Solutions was established in 2020 as a Project Management and Contracting Company. Dealing primarily on managing full EPC projects and providing solar energy services in full. RSSI is composed of a group of qualified professionals with technical experience in designing and building renewable energy resources in a most efficient and economical manner.
To address climate change, RSSI mandate is to help on building and creating a green, sustainable and renewable energy powered projects for future in the Philippines and all across the globe. To eliminate poverty by means of lowering the cost of electric power consumption and produce enough jobs for the local to help the economy improve and develop.
To become an advocate and leader on providing high-quality and cost-effective solar solutions that will offer attainable, clean, and reliable energy source.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Average Processing Time: 30 days