National Capital Region Jobs Finance Manager – 13281941936 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Finance Manager - 13281941936|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO TALENT OR PHILIPPINE-BASED CANDIDATE!
Job Title: Finance Manager
Salary Range: 1,00 – 2,00 USD per month
Work Schedule: UK Timezone 9 AM – 5 PM/ Philippine Time 4 PM to 12 AM
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services for 3 Care Homes (total 125 beds).
- Performs Sales Ledger Processing and Reconciliation, Credit Control, Bank Account Reconciliation, Purchase Ledger Processing and Reconciliation, Purchase Ledger Management, Monthly Journal Processing, Intercompany Reconciliation, Year End Accountant Liaison, Accruals, and Prepayments, Balance Sheet Control Account Reconciliations, HP Agreements and Loan Reconciliations, Intercompany Transactions, and Preparing Payroll Data.
- Management Accounts on a monthly basis and production of Bank-specific Quarterly Consolidated Management Accounts.
- Preparing Batch Payment Runs for Director to process for all three Care Homes.
- Set budget targets with the assistance of the Director and KPIs and then evaluate company performance against those targets and KPIs.
- Assisting Home Manager’s in preparing Payroll data from Rotacloud (our online time management system) to be sent to Payroll Provider.
- Ensuring that a proper Purchase Order System is in place and implementing the correct system for this with each individual care home
Admin Support to Director:
- any Ad Hoc Operational / Admin Support to Director as required with Finance Contracts, Letter Writing about Fee Uplifts, and other ad-hoc support.
- At least 2 years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting roles.
- Excellent proficiency in using Xero, and intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Expert knowledge of accounting principles and taxation.
- Multi-tasker that can work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.