National Capital Region Jobs Financial Planning Analyst Position at Golden ABC, Inc. (Corporate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Financial Planning Analyst in our company, Golden ABC, Inc. (Corporate). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Golden ABC, Inc. (Corporate)
|Financial Planning Analyst
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Handles timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis of brand-related performance and activities and support groups
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Compiles and analyzes financial information from all components of the organizational entity, and develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations for the assigned brand
• Monitors and analyzes financial results and key performance indicators vs commitments to ensure financial targets are on track, prepares recommendation for re-allocation of resources if needed
• Ensures proper charging and accrual of brand expenses before month end closing of books
• Provides financial analysis for major brand activities like store opening or closing, promos, marketing activities, scenarios, etc
• Close coordination with the brand team for updates and directions as it impacts financial performance
• Endorses approval of and ensures propriety of selected expenses and CAPEX
• Ensures that policies and procedures are properly communicated and adhered to across the organization
• Provides assistance to the brands in budget preparation, ensures budget compliance to guidelines and management directions and prepares brand budget reports
• Provides requested information or prepares special reports required by the brand team
• Handles special projects assigned by the manager from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Excellent analytical skills and details orientation
• Ability to prepare accurate and timely financial reports
• 2-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Applicant is wiling to work in Balintawak, Quezon City
• 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
|National Capital Region
|Golden Abc, Incorporated, Unit 339, Building, corner North, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Bago Bantay, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GOLDEN ABC, Inc. (GABC) is a multi-awarded international fashion enterprise that is home to top proprietary brands shaping the retail industry today. With the vision of BUILDING BRANDS FOR THE WORLD, GABC creates and sells its own clothing, accessory, footwear, and personal care lines. These are produced, marketed, and retailed under a fast-growing, dynamic family of well-differentiated, proprietary brands: PENSHOPPE, OXYGEN, FORME, MEMO, REGATTA and BOCU. Through the work that we do, WE FASHION EXPERIENCES THAT INSPIRE GREATNESS.
For over three decades, the company is able to do all these through its “WORLD” mission of having a Winning culture, Operational excellence, Responsive stewardship, Leading brands, and Dynamic talents while keeping true to the core values of Integrity, Professionalism, Service, Spirit of Enterprise, and Stewardship.
GOLDEN ABC provides access to fashion to its multitude of customers by having more than 100 strategically located sites, and vibrant e-commerce communities for its different brands.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 000-068-427
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: GABC 1155 North EDSA, Balintawak, Quezon City