National Capital Region Jobs Php/sql/html Programmer – 13311192595 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of PHP/SQL/HTML Programmer - 13311192595 in our company, Support Shepherd. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Php/sql/html Programmer - 13311192595|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS RESIDING IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position : PHP/SQL/HTML Programmer
Working Schedule : M-F, 10:00AM-6:00PM EST
Holidays: US Holidays
Salary Range: USD 100-200 / month
About the Company:
The company was founded in 199. Using our proprietary software, Montisvir, we manage the
back-office operations for wholesale businesses. The operations include the complete supply chain
ranging from product creation, UPC code assignment, Customer and Factory orders entry, inbound
logistics, warehouse management and customer order fulfillment.
We also offer bookkeeping/accounting services. For this, we use Quickbooks and some custom interfaces
we wrote to load invoice data.
About the Role:
We are looking for a PHP/SQL/HTML programmer to work on our website under our direction on various projects including website software, APIs, and other interfaces for a back office/warehousing company. More details can be provided.
A creative problem solver who will work under my guidance to design, develop, and maintain our
websites and web tools. They should be comfortable working as part of a team while also taking the
initiative to take the lead on new innovations and projects.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize software
- Work cross-functionality to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the full stack development life cycle from start to finish
- Version control via our implementation of Git/GitHub
- Daily/Weekly meetings to prioritize and review any issue
- At least 2 years’ experience in PHP
- Proficiency in PHP, and SQL is our preference
- Ability to do your own research, multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Tools to use
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.