National Capital Region Jobs Sales Development Representative 2 – 1336 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Sales Development Representative 2 - 1336. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Support Shepherd and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Sales Development Representative 2 - 1336|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Position: Sales and Development Representative
Salary Range: 900 – 1200 USD
Schedule: Flexible; Shifting Schedule
BACKGROUND OF THE COMPANY
They are a marketing and analytics solution that helps events to get more relevant attendees and secure their ticket income in advance. Running events is a huge risk. Costs can be massive (in the millions of dollars) and multiple factors affect attendance – even something as simple as rain can result in a 25% drop in on-the-door sales.
They are used by large events to:
- Increase revenue (typically by 10-25%)
- Lower marketing costs
- Increase social reach, to the right people
- Manage and optimize advertising campaigns across multiple channels, including automating audience targeting
- Reduce ticket resale fraud/scalping
- Automate day-to-day business admin
- Gain insights into customer demographics & brand engagement via social proﬁle analytics
- Plan future events via data-driven decision-making, increasing event relevancy
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Handle first line support for clients who find us and contact us through the website, answering questions, directing them to sign up or arrange a meeting with a BDM
- Addressing any client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare, set up, and create appointments and find potential clients for the Business Development Manager
- Arrange all the communications with the clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the database
- Reporting and coordinating the day-to-day activities with the Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or related
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field/industry preferred
- Has international business development/research and outreach experience (preferred but not necessary)
- Experience with lead generation is a great advantage
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and/or any CRM software
- Ability to manage calendars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (doing phone calls, text messages, and emails)
- Able to work with minimal to no supervision
- Strong organization and time management skills
Holidays: PH Holidays
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.