Soccsksargen Jobs Sales Executive (soccsksargen) Position at Advance Marketing
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sales Executive (SOCCSKSARGEN) in our company, Advance Marketing. For candidates who reside in Soccsksargen and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Sales Executive (soccsksargen)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (field saturation, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Evaluate customer’s needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Maintain and expand the client database within your assigned territory
- Proven sales experience (at least one (1) year of related field sales experience) Experience working in a TIRE, BATTERY, or LUBRICANT industry.
- Track record of achieving sales quota in the field of automotive, industrial, or consumer industries.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree holder (any course).
Applicants MUST be willing to be assigned in SOCCSKSARGEN.
- Commissions and Incentives
- Meal, Transportation and Communication Allowances
- Career Training and Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ADVANCE MARKETING began its development with low-priced truck tires from China, and soon after, with higher-end models and variants. In a very little time, the trade is tremendously upbeat resulting to start of importation and distribution of quality tires from India. This feat leads the way for us to become one of the country’s top stunners in the tire industry. Currently, the company is the Philippines’ sole distributor of APOLLO TYRES as well as other brands like ALTURA, RPG, MARATHON, and STERLING tires.
In ADVANCE MARKETING, we are committed to a total customer satisfaction by ensuring quality of brands, commited sales and technical staff, moreover, excellence of customer service to be the customer's supplier of choice.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Saturdays