Negros Occidental (Bacolod) Jobs Security Officer – Bacolod Position at Robinsons Supermarket Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Security Officer - Bacolod with full time working hours for our company office, Robinsons Supermarket Corporation, for residents of Negros Occidental (Bacolod) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Armed Forces and at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Robinsons Supermarket Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Security Officer - Bacolod.
|Company||Robinsons Supermarket Corporation|
|Position||Security Officer - Bacolod|
|Region||Negros Occidental (Bacolod)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for implementing security measures, receiving, housekeeping, engineering, or agency-related concerns; ensuring that contracts for all agencies are updated, and addressing the billing concerns of the store.
Security and Shrinkage Control:
• Enforces security measures and control procedures
• Ensures the proper documentation of any store-related incident
• Ensures that security guards are positioned in frontline and are rendering basic customer service
• Executes timely responses to any untoward incidents
• Ensures the complete security staffing/plantilla
• Handles orientation of third party employees
• Ensures the upkeep of store facilities and equipment
• Ensures the on-time implementation of scheduled maintenance
• Reinforces Clean and Fresh Policy
• In charge of the postings of housekeeping personnel
Reportorial and Other Requirements:
• Prepares monthly admin reports
• Secures permits and licenses
Job Key Qualifications:
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Criminology, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Protective Services & Management or equivalent
Must have at least 3 year(s) of working experience in a related field
Must have at least 5 years of working experience as a Supervisor specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent, or a job role as a security officer/manager
Applicants must be willing to work in ROBINSONS SUPERMARKET BACOLOD
|City||Negros Occidental (Bacolod)|
|Address||Robinsons Supermarket Bacolod, Lacson St, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Philippines|
- The Supermarket of choice for health and wellness
- One of the fastest growing supermarket chains in the country
- Sister company of JG Summit Holdings Inc.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Robinsons Supermarket, the supermarket of choice for fresh and healthy food, is a subsidiary of Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc., the second largest multi-channel retailer in the Philippines—operating 6 business segments, 28 retail brands and more than 1,200 stores as of March 2016.
Established in 1985, Robinsons Supermarket is the 2nd largest supermarket chain in the country with 140 stores by end of 2016. The first major retailer to promote health and wellness, Robinsons Supermarket commits to bring together healthy selections and affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping destination, a bold lifelong commitment to educate and empower its customers to make healthy choices. Taking this commitment to heart, Robinsons Supermarket guides its customers to food and grocery choices by using the 4-color tag system, with the green shelf tagged products having been evaluated and certified as healthy and nutritious by the Food Nutrition Research Institute (FNRI). A rich variety of nutritious food fills the health and wellness section and an exclusive line of healthy products, Healthy You, all celebrate the goodness and value of healthy living, a true testament to Robinsons Supermarket’s “I Love Wellness” campaign, that truly there is wealth, in good health.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule, 6-day work week for Store Operations
- Specific Location: Imus Cavite