Eastern Visayas Jobs Teacher Iii (osec-decsb-tch3-541318-2017) Position at Schools Division of Samar – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Schools Division of Samar - Government is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Eastern Visayas and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of teacher iii (osec-decsb-tch3-541318-2017) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱31,000 - ₱31,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Schools Division of Samar – Government|
|Position||Teacher Iii (osec-decsb-tch3-541318-2017)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 31.320|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 31.320|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 15,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Division of Samar
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH3-541318-2017
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 13
Monthly Salary: Php 31,320.00
RA 1080 (Teacher)
Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED or Bachelor’s
degree plus 18 professional units in Education
2 year relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 15,2023.
1. Letter of Intent addressed to the Office of the Schools Division Superintendent ,stating the position applied for;
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
3. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
4. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
5. Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
6. Updated Service Records/Certificate of Employment/Special Order of Assignment;
7. Certificates of Trainings/Attendance relevant to the position being applied for;
8. Certificate of Awards, Recognition, Appreciation, etc. and;
9. Omnibus Certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents, submitted, duly signed and notarized.
10. This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age,
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||RV28+RRW DepEd, Schools Division of Catbalogan City, Catbalogan City, Samar, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ROTHEL R. CALINAO
Arteche Blvd. Brgy. 7, Catbalogan City, 6700, Philippines
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days