Bicol Region Jobs Administrative Aide I (laborer I) (3-01-001-13) Position at Municipal Government of Bula, Camarines Sur – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bicol Region and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Experienced in Others & General Work
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱11,000 - ₱11,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Municipal Government of Bula, Camarines Sur – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide I (laborer I) (3-01-001-13)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 11.050|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 11.050|
Deadline for accepting applications : June 20,2023.
Place of Assignment : MMO, LGU-BULA
Plantilla Item No. : 3-01-001-13
Salary/Job/Pay Grade : 1
Monthly Salary : Php 11,050.00
NONE REQUIRED (MC11, S.96-Cat.II) AS AMENDED BY CSC MC 10, S. 2013 CAT II)
MUST BE ABLE TO READ AND WRITE
Work Experience :
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 20,2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||F79H+R47 Bula Municipal Hall, Bula, Camarines Sur, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
BEATRIZ O. PONTANAL
Administrative Officer IV/OIC-HRMO
Bula, Camarines Sur
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days