Chemist Vacancies at Wilmar Edible Oils Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Chemist in our company, Wilmar Edible Oils Philippines, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Misamis Oriental (CDO) & Zamboanga del Norte and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sciences & Chemistry and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Wilmar Edible Oils Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||Misamis Oriental (CDO), Zamboanga del Norte|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
We are looking for 2 BS Chemistry graduates with license (Registered Chemist) for our factories located at Roxas, Zamboanga del Norte and Gingoog City, Misamis Oriental.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To supervise QC lab and be in-charged of QA/Food Safety work to meet US-FDA requirement and customer requirement of Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) food safety management implementation.
- Manage and review updates on Quality and Food Safety Management System.
- Responsible for monitoring and implementing of the Food Safety policy in the organization.
- Management of quality control activities
- Quality and process improvements.
- Competetive Employee Benefits
- Annual Increase and Performance Bonuses
|Region||Misamis Oriental (CDO)|
|Address||V2JQ+GGX Wilmar Edible Oil Philippines Incorprated, Gingoog, 9014 Misamis Oriental, Philippines|
|Region||Zamboanga del Norte|
|Address||G782+PGQ Wilmar Edible Oils Phils, ROxas Plant, Regional Hwy Dipolog - Sindangan, President Manuel A. Roxas, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked amongst the largest listed companies by market capitalisation on the Singapore Exchange. Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oilseed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleochemicals, biodiesel and fertilisers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries and regions. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,00 people. Wilmar’s portfolio of high quality processed agricultural products is the preferred choice of consumers and the food manufacturing industry. Its consumer-packed products have a leading share in many Asian and African countries. Through scale, integration and the logistical advantages of its business model, Wilmar is able to extract margins at every step of the value chain, thereby reaping operational synergies and cost efficiencies. Wilmar is a firm advocate of sustainable growth and is committed to its role as a responsible corporate citizen.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: CS200714926
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated benefits, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Saturday