Rizal (others) Jobs Digital Marketing Specialist (ft) Position at Our Lady of Fatima University
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Rizal (others) and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Our Lady of Fatima University is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (FT) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Our Lady of Fatima University|
|Position||Digital Marketing Specialist (ft)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete a bachelor degree in marketing, communication or advertising.
- Get experience in managing digital marketing and social media channels by volunteering to manage an organization’s page, starting a blog or getting an internship in digital marketing or social media.
- Consider enhancing your skills by completing a certification in digital marketing, marketing analytics.
- Responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns.
- Create and Execute Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Ad Copywriting & Content Creation.
- Develop Visual Assets for Digital Campaigns.
- Administer Websites & Publish Content.
- Monitor & Optimize Marketing Campaigns.
- Communicate Results to Leadership.
- Expand Your Digital Marketing Skill Set.
|Address||Our Lady of Fatima University Antipolo, Km. 23 Sumulong Hwy, Antipolo, 1870 Rizal, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In our history lives the spirit of two men who chose to excel.
Jose C. Olivares, a professor at the University of the Philippines and Ateneo who had the makings of an entrepreneur.
Vicente M. Santos, a young physician raring to change the world.
In 1967 they built a 20-bed general hospital and changed the landscape of education forever.
For from this humble beginnings rose a School of Nursing whose pioneering batch of 180 students passed the 1976 nursing board examinations with an unprecedented 100% passing mark.
Truly a defining moment that fuelled the rise of Fatima to the institution it is today.
Now Our Lady of Fatima University stands proud as one of the country’s most distinguished centers for learning graduating some of the most distinguished centers for learning graduating some of the most promising young men and women in the country.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)