Taguig City Jobs Intern – Human Resources Operations Position at SCHENKER Manila Administrative Competence Center Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Intern - Human Resources Operations with internship working hours for our company office, SCHENKER Manila Administrative Competence Center Inc., for residents of Taguig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, SCHENKER Manila Administrative Competence Center Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Intern - Human Resources Operations.
|SCHENKER Manila Administrative Competence Center Inc.
|Intern - Human Resources Operations
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven Intern to assist our People Operations (PO) Team with administrative and People and Organization-related tasks. The Intern’s responsibilities include scanning, renaming, and filing of employee documents into respective 201 dockets, collecting of new hires’ pre-employment requirements, creation and releasing of employee IDs and biometric access cards, responding to employee inquiries regarding PO policies, employee benefits, and other PO-related matters. You should also be able to draft employee communications notifying employee of policy and procedural changes.
To be successful as PO Intern, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine how PO policies may be affected. Ultimately, an outstanding PO Intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
People Operations Intern Responsibilities:
• Assisting the HR Specialist in scanning, renaming, and filing of employee documents into respective 201 dockets.
• Assisting in the collection of new hires’ pre-employment requirements.
• Creating and releasing of employee IDs and biometric access cards.
• Responding to employee inquiries regarding PO policies, employee benefits, and other PO-related matters.
• Drafting of employee communications notifying employee of policy and procedural changes, holiday announcements and other PO employee related communications.
HR Intern Requirements:
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
• Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is advantageous.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
|National Capital Region
|DB Schenker Global Business Services, Inc., Cyber Sigma Building, Mckinley West,Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Work With A Leading Global Logistics Company
- Training & Development
- Internship to Employment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DB Schenker is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Deutsche Bahn (DB) Group focusing on rail, cargo, transportation and logistics. The logistics division encompasses air, land, and sea freight, while the rail division comprises various European rail freight companies. DB is one of the world’s leading mobility and logistics companies, with nine business units active in all segments of the transport market.
In 2015, DB Schenker launched its Global Accounting Shared Service Center (GASSC) in the Philippines, located in Bonifacio Global City. As a highly prioritized initiative in the DB finance functions, the GASSC aims to provide excellent accounting services in the areas of General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable. By delivering these services in respect to quality, costs and efficiency, the GASSC shall significantly contribute to the group target to be the leading Mobility and Logistics Company worldwide.
The GASSC, officially named DB Schenker Global Services Asia Pacific Inc., is part of a network of Finance and Accounting, HR and Logistics Shared Service Centers, with over 1,200 employees in Romania and Germany. Be part of a start-up team in a large global organization. We are building up a talent pool with knowledge across Business Units with opportunities for future projects.
Being part of the set-up from the start, you can influence how we build the organization, shape the culture and be part of a truly global international network.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Specific Location: BGC Corporate Center