- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱25,000 - ₱35,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||SLI Consulting Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
- Must be graduate of bachelor`s degree.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications and actionable tasks.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SLI Consulting Inc.|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
S L I Consulting Inc. provides IT enabled services. We offer cost effective
alternative solutions to the persistent demand for improved and more responsive
IT application development projects through our well trained Systems
The services that SLIC provides range from analysis and design, programming,
education and training, database buildup, application development and more
importantly, application quality assurance. To support these services, we have
an in-house pool of programmers, analysts, designers, project managers,
encoders and application quality testers with experience in micros, mid-range
and mainframe environments.
Recognizing the need to continuously upgrade the skills of practicing
professionals, SLIC has the necessary facilities to conduct in-house training both
for experienced technical professionals and to new graduates seeking to develop
their careers in programming.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Specific Location: MAKATI AND ORTIGAS