Northern Mindanao Jobs Nurse – Bpo (cagayan De Oro) — On Site – Night Shift Position at USA DOCTORS ON WHEELS
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Nurse - BPO (Cagayan de Oro) — On Site - Night Shift. For candidates who reside in Northern Mindanao and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at USA DOCTORS ON WHEELS and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|USA DOCTORS ON WHEELS
|Nurse - Bpo (cagayan De Oro) — On Site - Night Shift
|Type of Work
WE ARE HIRING!
Please share this announcement to anyone you know who might be a good candidate for the role.
Location: Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
What you will be doing:
- You will be working in an office catering calls from our Doctors in the US and their patients
- Documenting Doctors’ orders and in-charge of assigning patients to home health care agencies and laboratories to carry out said orders
- Responsible for referring patients to specialists
- Educating patients regarding their lab results
- Encoding information in the patient’s chart using an EHR (Electronic Health Record)
- Must be a registered Nurse with at least 1 year clinical experience
- Computer literate and willing to work graveyard shift
- Excellent in English communication skills both oral and written
At USADOW, we have a mission to to take care of Seniors based in Texas as we take our doctors to see patients at their own home for convenience. Our company is in need of more kind, helping hands to help support our patients and if your passion is to help the elderly, this job opportunity may be for you!
We’re looking for empathetic, caring, and passionate individuals that can grow with our support team in CDO, Philippines. You’ll be empowered to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people as our job can be very fulfilling. We need you to be willing to go the extra mile, have a focus on getting the details right, and be a bright and energetic communicator.
We Visit Because We Care!
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.