Palawan Jobs Spa Supervisor (coron, Palawan) Position at Le Soleil De Boracay, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Spa Supervisor (Coron, Palawan) in our company, Le Soleil De Boracay, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Palawan and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and possess a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Le Soleil De Boracay, Inc.|
|Position||Spa Supervisor (coron, Palawan)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
A spa supervisor should have the following basic skills:
- Has long work experience in spas and knowledge of a wide range of massage techniques
- Has training skills to transfer her expertise and knowledge to her team
- Can monitor the quality of service that the therapists provide—consistency
- Has administrative experience in spa operations (pricing, kinds of services to offer, scheduling, creating promotions, being innovative in improving the business, understanding basic financials, and other related concerns)
- Can manage a team and motivate them
- Has the ability to communicate with guests and handle complaints as necessary
- Ability to source out new offerings to change the spa menu of services periodically
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short course Certificate in Hospitality Management or at least 2nd-year college level in any related course.
- At least 2 years (s) of working experience in the related field are required for this position.
- Amenable to be assigned in Coron, Palawan
- Can start ASAP
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Le Soleil De Boracay
Feel the warmth of Boracay
A four-star French Mediterranean-inspired hotel located at the beachfront of the white sand shores of Boracay, Le Soleil De Boracay is a paradise in the heart of the beautiful island of Boracay where guests will find the solace they have always wanted. With its strategic location, the hotel offers an easy access to Boracay’s biggest attraction, the white beach. It is also strategically located near establishments and areas such as the D’Mall, Holy Rosary Church, Talipapa Market, night life parties, and other interesting places to visit. The domestic airport is also readily accessible from the hotel making it easy to go back to the city.
Le Soleil De Boracay offers a perfect way to enjoy one’s stay in Boracay through a number of fun and exciting activities and a gastronomic all-day dining experience. It provides world-class accommodation with its beautiful and cozy rooms tailor-made for customers. Adding up to the comfort and pleasure one will get in Le Soleil are its full-service spa, outdoor pool, gym, Le Soleil Café, L Bar, and the poolside Blue Bar.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Coron, Palawan