Palawan Jobs Customer Service Representative (on-site) In Lipa Position at Revolve Clothing
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Service Representative (on-site) in Lipa. For those of you who live in Palawan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Revolve Clothing, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Customer Service with at least High School Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱38,000 - ₱54,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Customer Service Representative (on-site) In Lipa
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|High School Diploma
|Type of Work
REVOLVE is the next-generation fashion retailer for Millennial and Generation Z consumers. As a trusted, premium lifestyle brand, and a go-to online source for discovery and inspiration, we deliver an engaging customer experience from a vast yet curated offering totaling over 49,00 apparel, footwear, accessories and beauty styles. Our dynamic platform connects a deeply engaged community of millions of consumers, thousands of global fashion influencers, and more than 500 emerging, established and owned brands. Through 16 years of continued investment in technology, data analytics, and innovative marketing and merchandising strategies, we have built a powerful platform and brand that we believe is connecting with the next generation of consumers and is redefining fashion retail for the 21st century. For more information please visit ww.revolve.com.
At REVOLVE the most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With a team of 1,00+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a dynamic bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next level. It’s our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment. In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where inspired people will always thrive.
BE PART OF OUR PIONEER TEAM!
At REVOLVE our customers are our number one priority! We roll up our sleeves to pitch in and go the extra mile to get the job done. Each day is a little different and this is what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.
To take a behind the scenes look at the REVOLVE “corporate” lifestyle check out our Instagram or #lifeatrevolve.
Are you ready to set the standard for Premium apparel?
The Role – On-Site Customer Service Representative:
REVOLVE is looking to expand our team and has an exciting opportunity for a candidate who works well in a dynamic environment.
- You will be required to work with a team in the office/on-site which is located in Lipa City, Batangas.
- You will be required to pass assessments ensuring professional level written and spoken English. Applicants who do not possess professional level English language skills will be disqualified.
- Applicants MUST have experience in Customer Service leadership. Applicants not meeting the required eligibility requirements will be disqualified.
Our agents answer all inbound communications with professionalism, provide excellent customer support and represent REVOLVE in a way that is consistent with our organizational values.
The position is a full-time, permanent position, with the days and hours to be agreed upon with the successful candidate, as the shift schedules vary.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
This position requires both written and spoken fluency in English, and each candidate must pass assessments on both as part of the hiring process.
As part of the role, you can be expected to carry out the following duties and responsibilities, however, other duties may be required from time to time.
- Answering inbound telephone calls and providing excellent customer support
- Responding to customer questions and comments via telephone, email, Live Chat, and SMS with speed and professionalism
- Responsibility for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Following up on all written correspondence and escalate to customer service manager on duty as necessary
- Coordinating and liaising with other departments to ensure problem resolution and working together with other customer service team members to promote an environment of customer satisfaction
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professional level English fluency skills (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to give and receive honest and direct feedback
- Strong customer orientation with desire and willingness to help
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in the intensity of a high-volume inbound call center and capable of upholding the highest quality standards for individual output
- Knowledge of apparel construction and fabrication and various fashion categories
- Ability to work required overtime when business needs warrant (with reasonable notice)
- Schedule flexibility (with reasonable notice) as shifts can change based on needs of our customers
- Professional level spoken and written English language fluency
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Type 50+ words per minute
- Leadership Experience
- 1+ years in Customer Service, help desk or call center experience
- Type 60+ words per minute
- Working knowledge of website navigation
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to pitch in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, it’s what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.
The following job description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
- Encourages work/life balance
- HMO benefits for employee and up to 2 dependents
- 38,000.00 PHP - 54,000.00 PHP monthly
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Revolve is an e-commerce, premium lifestyle brand that caters to Millennial and Gen-Z consumers. We solely operate online, and do not have any physical store locations, beside the occasional pop-up. We offer over 49,00 products on our website that range from clothing, shoes, accessories, beauty, and most recently men’s wear.
We are also very active on our social media platforms and work with a lot of celebrities and influencers, which is the basis for our marketing strategy and is what has contributed to our success and growth over the years. If you take a look at our social media,I think you will get a good idea of our branding, as wellthat will become very evident pretty quickly!
- Industry: Apparel
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical
- Specific Location: Lipa