C.A.R Jobs Attorney Iv (asistb-aty4-24-2023) Position at ABRA STATE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, ABRA STATE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Attorney IV (ASISTB-ATY4-24-2023) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in C.A.R and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱80,000 - ₱80,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||ABRA STATE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – Government|
|Position||Attorney Iv (asistb-aty4-24-2023)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 80.010|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 80.010|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 12, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Legal U
Plantilla Item No.: ASISTB-ATY4-24-2023
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 23
Monthly Salary: Php 80,003.00
Bachelor of Laws
8 hours relevant training
2 years of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants regardless of gender, civil status, religion, disability, ethnicity or political affiliations should signify their interest in writing. The following documents must be attached to the application letter and sent to the address below not later than June 12, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017 which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph);
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
1. NBI Clearance
2. Medical and Psychological Examination Result
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
RAMELDA B. BEGNALEN
Administrative Officer V / Head, Human Resource Management Office
ASIST Main Campus, Lagangilang, Abra
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees