C.A.R Jobs Local Revenue Collection Officer Iv (1.01.005.6) Position at Provincial Government of Ifugao – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of C.A.R and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Local Revenue Collection Officer IV (1.01.005.6) in our business office, Provincial Government of Ifugao - Government.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱64,000 - ₱64,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of Ifugao – Government|
|Position||Local Revenue Collection Officer Iv (1.01.005.6)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 64.360|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 64.360|
Deadline for accepting applications:June 13, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Office of the Provincial Treasurer
Plantilla Item No.: 1.01.005.6
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 22
Monthly Salary: Php 64,360.00
CS (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
16 hours of relevant training
3 year of relevant experience
The PLGU encourages all interested and qualified applicants including Persons with Disability (PWD), member of Ethno Linguistic groups and Sexual Orientation and Gender Identities (SOGI) to signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 13, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished, updated, duly signed and notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) including work
experience sheet (attachment to CS Form No. 212) with recent passport-sized picture (correct CS Form
No. 212, Revised 2017) which
can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph.;
2. Performance rating in the present position for the last rating period prior to this publication;
3. Duly certified photocopy of certificate of eligibility, rating and license;
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records, any appropriate scholastic documents to support your highest
5. Photocopy of service record and certificate of employment; and
6. Photocopy of certificate of trainings/ seminars/ workshops/ conferences, if training is required.
Note: All applications shall be addressed to the Provincial Governor, Hon. Jerry U. Dalipog, Provincial
Governor, Lagawe, Ifugao (Applicants should submit one set of application to the HRMO-OPAdmin and another set to the Office of the Provincial Governor)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OTHER QUALIFIED APPLICANTS who could not personally submit their application are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Hon. JERRY U. DALIPOG
Capitol Compound, Lagawe, Ifugao
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days