C.A.R Jobs Supervising Administrative Officer (asistb-sadof-15-2023) Position at ABRA STATE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we ABRA STATE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY - Government, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as supervising administrative officer (asistb-sadof-15-2023) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in C.A.R and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱72,000 - ₱72,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||ABRA STATE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – Government|
|Position||Supervising Administrative Officer (asistb-sadof-15-2023)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 71.510|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 71.520|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 12, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Administrative and Finance Division in a State College
Plantilla Item No.: ASISTB-SADOF-15-2023
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 22
Monthly Salary: Php 71,511.00
Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
16 hours relevant training
3 years of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants regardless of gender, civil status, religion, disability, ethnicity or political affiliations should signify their interest in writing. The following documents must be attached to the application letter and sent to the address below not later than June 12, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017 which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph);
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
1. NBI Clearance
2. Medical and Psychological Examination Result
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
RAMELDA B. BEGNALEN
Administrative Officer V / Head, Human Resource Management Office
ASIST Main Campus, Lagangilang, Abra
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees