Call Center Sales Team Leader Vacancies at FPS Tech Phil Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, FPS Tech Phil Inc is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Call Center Sales Team Leader for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasig City & Davao del Sur (Davao City) and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||FPS Tech Phil Inc|
|Position||Call Center Sales Team Leader|
|Region||Davao del Sur (Davao City), Pasig City|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a performance-based outsourcing firm headquartered in Boston, MA, with operations in Kansas City, MO; Metro Manila, Philippines, and Chennai, India. We employ the best people, processes, and proprietary technology available to deliver multichannel solutions for our clients and provide fulfilling careers for our employees.
We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things! By putting people first, we drive breakthrough results. FPS offers a competitive suite of benefits for our employees, including a lucrative compensation program, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and the opportunity for high-potential career growth with a fast-growing company. We are committed to creating a culture where our people can succeed and reach their full potential.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity – Do what’s right for everyone: clients, shareholders, partners, and colleagues. TEAM is more important than self to create an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- Excellence – Deliver exceptional client results, reward and recognize performance, and be in a relentless pursuit of improvement. Make your work and your goals personal.
- Accountability – Act like an owner. Take pride in your work.
- Grace – Respect and appreciate differences. Care for one another and embrace humility.
Our Mission: To create conditions wherein people can thrive!
As a Sales Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a team of Sales Business agents along with creating new strategies and process flows to maximize revenue from this channel. As a manager, you must be able to collaborate and operate in a fast-paced, high-energy, and constantly changing environment while staying laser-focused and hands-on with your team. You will provide support, coaching, feedback, process improvement, performance management, and client management. The Team Manager holds the responsibility of supporting customers to qualify for business leads. This role will report to the Operations Manager of Sales Development.
- Manage the hiring, development, and performance of the team
- Coach agents to successfully achieve their goals
- Set team direction, resolve problems, and provide guidance to members of the team
- Inspire others to deliver their best daily
- Work with peers to solve problems in creative ways
- With excellent questioning and listening skills
- With a strong ability to build rapport
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Perform supervisory audits as necessary
- College degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with a track record of accomplishment in sales, customer service function, and technical support
- Minimum 2+ years related team leadership/management experience in an Inbound Sales / Outbound sales B2B/B2C LOB required
- Demonstrated understanding of call center environment and a deep disciplinary knowledge of customer service and sales
- Experience communicating effectively across all levels of the organization
- Must be a dependable, high-energy, detail-oriented person.
- Demonstrated embrace of our Core Values
- Must be flexible with schedule and job duties
- Company drug screen and background check are required
- Must be willing to work onsite and during nightshift schedule.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||27th Floor, Full Potential Solutions Manila, Robinsons Cyberscape Gamma, Topaz Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines|
|City||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
|Address||Full Potential Solutions Davao, Damosa Diamond Tower, 21 J.P. Laurel Ave, Lanang, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines|
- HMO Day 1 with 2 Dependents
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness
- Leave Conversion
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At FPS, we put our people first, because your success is our success. Our mission is simple: create a culture in which our employees thrive because we believe that happy, motivated teams achieve groundbreaking results.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days