Rizal (others) Jobs Key Accounts Engineer Position at Megawide Construction Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Rizal (others) and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Megawide Construction Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Key Accounts Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Megawide Construction Corporation
|Key Accounts Engineer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Provides assistance to the Team in ensuring that the revenue target is reached by looking for new clients, submitting bids, assisting, and closing contracts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- Proven Sales Experience in Construction or engineering companies.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent negotiation, consultative sales, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Well-adjusted in a fast-paced working environment and flexible in rendering overtime work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing assistance to the Sales Manager in developing and maintaining an active network of prospective clients and submitting competitive bid proposals in order to reach the target revenue.
- Works with the accounting department in the clarification and reconciliation of the invoices to have smoother and faster processing and collection of billings.
- Ensures that the customers are satisfied with the products and services of the Business Unit.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who We Are
Megawide is one of the country’s most progressive infrastructure conglomerates with a decisive portfolio in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC), Airport Infrastructure, Progressive Property Development, and Renewable Energy.
Its revolutionary construction and engineering solutions continue to shape the industry by integrating its comprehensive EPC capabilities with innovative construction support technologies such as precast, formwork systems, and concrete batching.
Megawide is a strong partner of the Philippine government through the Public-Private Partnership (PP) program, with projects such as the Mactan Cebu International Airport, the Southwest Integrated Transport System, and the PP for School Infrastructure Project Phases 1 and 2.
WHY CHOOSE MEGAWIDE?
At Megawide, we attribute the company’s success to the success of our employees. Our strong reputation is built by and founded on our most valuable resources – OUR PEOPLE.
We always look for the right individuals who can embody the company’s core values of excellence, commitment, innovation, teamwork, and safety. And when we find them, we ensure that they continue to grow and learn through our strong company culture, active work environment, and extensive trainings.
Megawide also promotes open communication as an essential tool for a fluid teamwork. No matter what your role is, everyone has the opportunity to affect the way we do business through continuous improvement of ideas and initiatives.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: CS200901466
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mid-year and Year-end Performance Incentive
- Specific Location: Taytay