Makati City Jobs Settlements Officer Position at BDO Unibank, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company BDO Unibank, Inc is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of settlements officer and be able to work in system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||BDO Unibank, Inc|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
He/She/They responsible for processing and settlement of subscription and redemptions of local unit investment trust funds and mutual funds of Trust accounts and corresponding corporate action.
The Responsibilities we will trust you with are
- Process of subscription and redemptions of local unit investment trust funds and mutual funds of Trust accounts
- Ensures compliance to internal policies and procedures as well external regulatory agencies
- Coordinate with different functional groups in the fulfillment of assigned duties
- Serves as backup /alternate to other team members
Your Qualifications and Your Experiences should be
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferable at least with 1 year experience in Bank or Trust Operations
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H248+JH7 BDO Unibank, Legazpi Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BDO is a full-service universal bank that provides a wide range of corporate and retail banking services. These services include traditional loan and deposit products, as well as treasury, trust banking, investment banking, private banking, rural banking, cash management, leasing and finance, remittance, insurance, retail cash cards, and credit card services.
BDO has the country’s largest distribution network, with over 1,400 consolidated operating branches and more than 4,400 ATMs nationwide. It also has 18 overseas remittance and representative offices (including full-service branches in Hong Kong and Singapore) in Asia, Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
BDO ranked as the largest bank in terms of total assets, loans, deposits, and trust funds under management based on published statements of condition as of December 31, 2020. For more information, please visit ww.bdo.com.ph.
Product & Services
The financial products and services provided by Banco de Oro include:
Foreign exchange and securities dealership
Trust and investment services
Cash management services
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 000-748-174-0000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), --, --