Benguet (Baguio City) Jobs Branch Officer In Charge I Position at FastCash Finance Company Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as BRANCH OFFICER IN CHARGE I. For those of you who live in Benguet (Baguio City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, FastCash Finance Company Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|FastCash Finance Company Inc.
|Branch Officer In Charge I
|Benguet (Baguio City)
|Type of Work
1. Analyses the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective clients in the assigned area.
2. Identify point person in each barangay who can provide pensioner listings and provincial activities to strengthen market presence and penetration.
3. Plan, organize, direct and implement marketing activities necessary in achieving sales target, such as telemarketing, solicitation and probing.
4. Prepares the Branch’ Weekly Itinerary for probing and solicitation of clients.
5. Monitors and records the probing / solicitation / telemarketing status in the Marketing Monitoring Report.
6. Safe keep and ensures confidentiality of the Itinerary Data (hardcopy) for field marketing.
7. Prepares list for telemarketing / text blast and endorses list to the Assistant Branch OIC
8. Accommodates walk In Loan Borrowers.
9. Monitor and ensure that branch operations functions smoothly.
10. Provide coaching, counselling, advice, support, motivation and/or information needed in order to help all marketing representatives meet their sales objectives.
11. Accurate monitoring and reporting of individual & branch production.
12. Monitor each marketing representative’s daily performance and activities.
13. Recruit, pre-screen and recommend potential agents.
14. Responsible for opening and closing of the branch.
15. In charge of safekeeping of company assets such as but not limited to POS, office equipment and / or furniture.
16. Ensures that the POS Machines are properly used during validation of ATM Cards.
17. Perform other operational and administrative functions such as:
a. Apply for Business Permit
b. Payment for utilities expense as approved by the Head Office.
c. Represent the company in cases of municipal inspection, unit owner, building administration etc.
FINANCE / AUDIT FUNCTION
18. In-charge of proper handling, monitoring and issuance of checks.
19. Assist in the collection of loan amortization of selected accounts.
20. AUDIT THE TRANSACTIONS OF BRANCH OIC2 ON THE CASH ADVANCES, REIMBURSEMENTS AND LIQUIDATIONS OF BRANCH EMPLOYEES.
21. CONDUCTS AUDIT OF THE DAILY CASH BALANCE EVERY END OF DAY.
22. VALIDATE IF PROPER PROCESS ON CASH ADVANCE RELEASES, REIMBURSEMENTS AND LIQUIDATION IS PROPERLY DONE BY THE BRANCH OIC2.
23. AUDIT BRANCH’S PETTY CASH FUND (PCF) PRIOR SUBMISSION OF LIQUIDATION REPORT. YOU MUST COUNTERSIGN THE BRANCH OIC2 REPORT (signature over printed name)
24. Double checks validity of ATM / Passbook / Pre-signed Withdrawal slips of Borrowers.
25. Provide flexible loan options to existing borrowers and new prospects.
26. Facilitates processing of loan application in the FCI Branch Office.
27. Releases loan proceeds of approved loan to borrowers of clients processed by Asst. OIC.
28. Verify and confirm authenticity of accomplished documents and other documentation requirements submitted by borrowers and or agents.
29. Request approval for any deviation and/or documentation deficiency requirements from management prior to loan processing and/or releasing of loan proceeds.
30. Expedite the resolution of customer problems, concerns and complaints in accordance to company policies and procedures and in coordination with his immediate supervisor.
31. Troubleshoot problematic and delinquent accounts.
32. Oversees the collection of PAR Accounts of the Collections Assistant.
33. Review the PAR Account Report and endorses list of hard core accounts to the Area Head & President
34. Coordinate with H.O. personnel in-charge of SS and GSIS ATM inventory and collection.
a. Update Borrower’s File
b. Daily Release Report
c. Daily Checklist
d. Petty Cash Expense Report
e. Cash Disposition Report
f. ATM and Passbook Branch Custodian
g. Monthly Summary of Releases Report
h. Weekly ACOP Updates
i. PAR Accounts Update
j. Passbook Inventory Report
k. Minutes of The Meeting
l. Month Summary of Attendance
m. Checking and Sending of MR’s Daily Itineraries
n. Collection Report
o. Recording/Monitoring/Updating MRs Daily IT
p. Sending of Daily Attendance
q. Sending DDR Verification Summary to Ms. Osang
35. Participate in sales and marketing programs such as but not limited to seminars and telemarketing events.
36. Provide On-the-Job Training to newly hired branch employee.
37. Functions as a cashier in the absence of the Sub OIC.
38. Assumes other functions from time to time as assigned by the immediate supervisor to ensure smooth flow of operations.
39. Function will be in close coordination with the Legal Department in Head Office.
40. Other Duties that may be assigned from time to time
>Graduate of any 4-year business course
>Background in Financial or Loan Institution is a great advantage.
>A Team player and proficient in advance MS Office / Excel.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Benguet (Baguio City)
|FastCash Baguio, 19 Ben Palispis Hwy, Baguio, 2602 Benguet, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.