Valenzuela City Jobs Human Resources Associate Position at FFC NUTRITION INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Valenzuela City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱15,000 - ₱21,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|FFC NUTRITION INC.
|Human Resources Associate
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Responsible for assisting with various HR functions, including employee onboarding, benefits administration, performance management, and employee relations.
●Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
●Communicates with the general staff on behalf of the President/ CEO/ Vice President for Operations.
● Initiates and supervises cross-functional activities with minimum supervision
●Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance, understanding of labor laws and disciplinary action.
● Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
● Conducts an effective recruitment process and selects the best candidates.
● Drafts and disseminates letters, agendas, memos in a timely manner.
● Facilitates job analysis and updates job descriptions.
Monitors and ensures the accuracy of payroll, timekeeping, and leave.
●Graduate of Human Resource or Business Administration or any 4-year course from any school.
● Must have relevant experience in administrative function or in all facets of HR.
●Have an extensive understanding of HR policies and procedures, including those pertaining to employment legislation, pay and benefits, employee relations, performance management, and other relevant issues.
●Has excellent written and verbal communication skills and is able to convey information, address concerns, and provide guidance on HR matters.
●Possesses the ability to analyze problems, find potential answers, and come to wise judgments.
Maintain high ethical standards, such as maintaining confidentiality, posing with impartiality when making decisions, and acting with integrity while managing delicate information.
BENEFITS & OTHERS:
● Monday to Friday work in office
● Medical benefits (HMO)
● Annual salary increases
● Performance and merit bonus
● Willing to be assigned in Valenzuela City.
|National Capital Region
|P2JQ+P5H FFC Nutrition, Eden, Novaliches, Quezon City, 1117 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company is a research and development-oriented tolling company that aims to serve the emerging and sophisticated demands of the Filipino consumers on health and wellness. Considering the biggest global trends on natural health and personal care products, our company is on its toes in providing wide array of quality products to satisfy the unique requirements of each and every customer.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)