Valenzuela City Jobs Tax Compliance Officer Position at BIGLITE INTERNATIONAL LIGHTING INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Tax Compliance Officer. For those of you who live in Valenzuela City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, BIGLITE INTERNATIONAL LIGHTING INC, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱25,000 - ₱41,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|BIGLITE INTERNATIONAL LIGHTING INC
|Tax Compliance Officer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our company complies with all tax laws and regulations in the Philippines. The Tax Compliance Officer will work closely with our accounting and finance team members to maintain accurate records, prepare tax returns, and provide guidance on tax matters.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations in the Philippines.
- Maintaining of manual books of accounts for the company and its affiliates such as Sales Journal, Purchases Journal, General Ledger, and etc,.
- Coordinate with AR Team to ensure that sales invoice issued are recorded, customer 2307 are collected and both are filed properly
- Coordinate with AP team to ensure that all expenses of the company are BIR compliant as per guidelines on “allowable deductions from gross income”
- ·Coordinate with the management regarding control of monthly/quarterly/annual tax payments for their approval.
- Coordinate with company’s external law firm to ensure that tax returns and other BIR reports are filed on time.
- Review and analyze financial records to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Identify tax issues and provide guidance to management on tax planning strategies.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations in the Philippines.
- Maintain accurate tax records and documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in general accounting, with at least 2 years in a taxation role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience with accounting software (e.g. SAP) preferred
- Strong understanding of general accounting procedures and principles.
- Amenable to work from Monday to Saturday
- Amenable to report in Valenzuela City.
If you are passionate about taxes and have a proven track record of success in compliances, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a dynamic work environment where you can grow and develop your skills. Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
|National Capital Region
|Biglite International Lighting Inc., 3/F, Liu Shuang Yu Bldg, 3026 Gen. T. de Leon, Valenzuela, 1442 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Biglite International Lighting Inc. was inspired by the concept of constant change and design evolution. As one of the country’s forerunner in lighting innovation for more than two decades, the company has made significant value of success in setting forward multitude possibilities in illuminating every space there is. Biglite offers a wide array of lighting solutions curating distinct experience of visual aesthetics through scientific approach focused on designs and environmental elements.
The introduction of The New AKIAN as the company’s premium brand offers the newest revolutionary lighting trends for both architectural and interior design applications where possibilities know no boundaries. We cater to every lighting need of clients from the simplest household lighting to the most sophisticated and bespoke lighting ideas to suit and satisfy each Introduction.
The company’s mission, vision, and core values aim to set directions and guiding principles toward attaining the ultimate goal of the company through its basic standard practices from which we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies.
Lighting your ways.
To be the leading brand in the Philippines that distributes good quality of lights- safe, reliable and affordable with excellent and efficient customer service.
To promote technological expertise, good business ethics with integrity and build long term relationships professionally with customers, partners and employees and to be part of everyone’s daily life by sharing the light everyone deserves- one light, one goal, one people.
We uphold the unwavering desire to deliberately perform our duties and responsibilities to exceedingly satisfy the needs of our customers along with the company’s mission and vision, employee engagement and competency, performance measurement, and the ability to manage inevitable changes over time.
We do the right thing at all times. We build our relationships and trust with our customers and co-workers based on this foundation. This fundamental value is the signature of our character as an individual and as an organization as a whole. We demonstrate honesty, positivity, fairness, respect, and collaboration. We give credit where it is due. We value diversity, meeting all our deadlines, practice open communication, uphold moral standards, and approach challenges with courage.
We promote adherence to company standards within the organization. Each member is expected to communicate effectively, appropriately and find ways to be productive at all times. Each member must exemplify a good character that embodies keen sense of responsibility, ethics, and prudence in every situation or dealing. Likewise, we highly encourage everyone to develop perceptive level of interpersonal communication and problem solving skills to foster camaraderie within the organization.
It is very important that we are clear about our roles and responsibilities in the company. We own our decisions and take responsibility to every result of our own choices and actions. We do not blame others nor make excuses, yet we do everything we can to resolve the situation when things go wrong. We do not publicize negativity, never abuse our position, nor withhold any vital information. We set the tone for appropriate behavior across the organization and find balance between respect and responsibility.
As part of this organization, we always take into consideration how could we be of help to others. As an asset to the company, we contribute to the welfare of the people we work with making intentional decisions and actions to benefit others by trying our best to extend our hand to ensure that our ultimate goals are met and our visions realized. It is a selfless initiative that starts from inside the organization cultivating loyalty and confidence not only amongst co-workers but also the customers we serve.
Biglite Customer Service Philosophy is QSV.
• We offer guaranteed Quality products to our customers.
• We facilitate fast, reliable, friendly, and attentive Support to ensure 100% customer service satisfaction.
• We give Value experience our customers deserve by understanding their needs and want to provide their money’s worth.
Office Business Address : 3026 ( 3rd Floor ) Gen.T De Leon Road, Brgy. Gen. T De Leon Valenzuela City.
Email : [email protected]
Facebook: [email protected]
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday - Saturday