Restaurant Manager – Mang Inasal (cavite, Rizal & Catanauan) Vacancies at Jimcar & Son’s Philippine Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Jimcar & Son’s Philippine Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as restaurant manager - mang inasal (cavite, rizal & catanauan) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Cavite & Rizal (Antipolo) and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Jimcar & Son’s Philippine Corporation|
|Position||Restaurant Manager - Mang Inasal (cavite, Rizal & Catanauan)|
|Region||Cavite, Rizal (Antipolo)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for the development and achievement of the store business objectives such as Sales and Profitability targets, customer satisfaction & Food, Safety, and Cleanliness standards; People Management and Development; and Store adherence to operating systems and standards and compliance with all government requirements.
- Defines and achieves Store Sales targets and Sales Growth targets. Responsible for facilitating sales and marketing orientation with the store team by leading them in defining customer needs, and sales opportunities, and designing and implementing sales building and local store marketing strategies.
- Leads the team in SWOT analysis to create sales-building strategies, operational effectiveness, and organizational management;
- Leads in building store/brand awareness through community relations and client or customer engagement initiatives
- Evaluates Customer Satisfaction Survey results and conducts self-audit to diagnose areas for improvement, and sets standards toward the achievement of Food, Safety, and Cleanliness goals;
- Prepares Store Operations Budget and reviews monthly P&L; Determines cost management and productivity improvement strategies; People Management and Development a. Identifies people development needs such as training and competency building activities needed by the team to strengthen the operational capability and personal effectiveness; b. Approves and implements succession and individual development plan for Team c. Facilitates effective performance management, coaching, and mentoring d. Leads in team huddles, and meetings, and communicates business and organizational updates
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Food, Hotel and Restaurant Management or Administration and/or any Business Related course o Three to four (3-4) years of leadership function in a service-oriented industry such as retail, hotel, restaurant, or quick-service restaurant, among others
- Demonstrates high customer management orientation, with the ability to make decisions and take actions to ensure customer needs are met;
- People management capability in coaching, developing, and supervising a team;
- Knowledge of basic store operations, with the capability to assess operational improvements, compliance to defined standards, sales, and profitability
- Willing to be assigned in Cavite Area
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A franchise company of Mang Inasal Philippines, Inc.Establish on November 16, 2008. Our objective is to provide our customers a great quality food, stunning store ambiance, and enormous service. To open more stores that will endlessly provide the best products and services.
As a franchise store of Mang Inasal, our company will continuously follow the customary in which Mang Inasal has that is to provide great tasting food bring the joy of eating to everyone as a way of life and to continue to live up to the brand to be one of the top quick service restaurant in the country
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)