Philippines Jobs Field Implementation Staff For Citec Position at Palladium Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Palladium Group are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as field implementation staff for citec with a work system, which domiciled in Philippines and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sciences & Agriculture.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Field Implementation Staff For Citec
|Type of Work
- Administering a questionnaire to collect resident information for profiling purposes in coordination with other Field Implementation Staff and CiTEC staff; ;
- Ensure completeness and validity of information recorded in profiling questionnaire and other related forms;
- Submit, with proper documentation and endorsement, accomplished profiling forms to CiTEC Encoders according to protocols set by the Field Supervisor;
- Assist in TB screening of residents in Brgy.
Mambaling, this may include:Guiding and navigating volunteers and individuals in the community to activity area/s for TB screening activities; andEnsuring previously profiled individuals undergo TB screening / X-ray;
- Understand and implement the profiling and screening processes of CiTEC; including conducting household visits for profiling and PhilHealth coaching, providing information to the community about CiTEC activities, and working with volunteers health workers, and the CiTEC team to facilitate TB screening…
- Develop capacities of and provide guidance to volunteers in the conduct of profiling and screening activities;
- Coaching individuals and households in the community regarding the PhilHealth member registration process and requirements during CiTEC activities;
- Assist the CiTEC Team in facilitating the following activities: Community-based PhilHealth Registration Follow-up with the focal person of the health centers on the following: PhilHealth registration of TB patients, checking the completeness of PhilHealth Claim Forms and Statement of Account, ensure that PhilHealth claims requirements are submitted on time;Documenting PhilHealth claims processing activities and tracking of PhilHealth claims;
- Collect and properly archive supporting documents for PhilHealth registration during community-based PhilHealth registration or other PhilHealth member registration activities; support monitoring of member registration activities, and provide assistance in the distribution of PhilHealth
Member Data Records (MDRs);
- Work closely and coordinate with the Field Supervisor and Encoders;
- Ensure confidentiality of data collected and comply with Data Privacy Act;
- Perform any other tasks related to CiTEC as may be directed by the Field Implementation Specialist or RMELFA Adviser.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.