Philippines Jobs Senior Manager – Customer Content Marketing And Distribution Position at Philippine Future Providers PFP Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Manager - Customer Content Marketing and Distribution with full time working hours for our company office, Philippine Future Providers PFP Inc., for residents of Philippines and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Philippine Future Providers PFP Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Manager - Customer Content Marketing and Distribution.
|Company||Philippine Future Providers PFP Inc.|
|Position||Senior Manager - Customer Content Marketing And Distribution|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About FWD Life Insurance Corporation
FWD Life Insurance Corporation (FWD Insurance) is part of pan-Asian FWD Group. FWD Insurance launched its commercial operations in September 2014. As of end-2019, FWD Insurance ranks 1st in Customer Experience in the Philippines(1). FWD Insurance maintains its strong financial position as top 3 and 8 in terms of Paid-up Capital(2) and New Business Annual Premium Equivalent(3), respectively.
FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, and Malaysia, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, Shariah, and Family Takaful products across a number of its markets. Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. In the Philippines, FWD has 17 business hubs located in key cities nationwide, with its headquarters in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
For more information, please visit **
1 Based on a commissioned Customer Experience Index 2019, conducted by Forrester Consulting
2 ** > Statistics > Life > 2019 > Based on Paid-Up Capital
3 ** > Statistics > Life > 2019 > Based on New Business Annual Premium Equivalent
This role will conceptualize, strategize, and lead FWD’s customer content marketing efforts, tactics, and campaigns, including the management of FWD’s two blogs, monthly newsletters, email marketing, product content, and lifestyle article syndication, that will drive awareness, consideration, engagement, and leads generation. He will also lead customer content projects that are in line with creating clear and understandable materials for FWD customers.
The job will be responsible for putting together, implementing, and recalibrating the content strategy; planning content and finalizing the content calendar; overseeing content production, distributing the content, and reviewing analytics. Also part of this is incorporating trends jacking, omnichannel approach, keyword research, and SEO to achieve acquisition and engagement KPIs. He/she should also be able to find or create distribution channels for FWD’s content so more people can see and consume the content.
- Responsible for coming up with, implementing and distributing an effective, efficient, integrated, and data-driven strategy for FWD’s content marketing efforts, including the management of FWD’s two blogs, monthly newsletters/email marketing activities, product content, monthly content syndication, white papers, and other content requirements for launch/existing campaigns.
- Manage content production and process, including briefing, overseeing, and approving the works of freelancers, contributors, and agencies; content planning and scheduling; and coming up with the right messaging to the right audience in order to drive intended KPIs for various projects and campaigns.
- Lead and represent marketing in various cross-department projects and campaigns centered on customer communications, including Project Clarity.
- Conceptualize, lead, and distribute content campaigns; Manage content requirements, in different formats and platforms, for marketing campaigns and efforts, including the introduction of new formats and distribution platforms that FWD can leverage on.
- Utilize data-driven approach using analytics tool, research, trends jacking, and keyword research/SEO when analyzing, strategizing, conceptualizing, executing, evaluating, and recalibrating strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to achieve targets. Propose solutions and quickly pivot based on results.
- University Graduate from a reputable institution. Have taken courses in Marketing, Communications People Centered Design, Content marketing, etc.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience.
Experience or background in the following:
- Content marketing
- Content strategy
- Content writing and editing
- Editorial management/Creative direction
- Communications/Strategic communications
- Creative storytelling and messaging
- Content planning and management
- Digital marketing
The candidate must be a creative storyteller, a strategic planner, and one that is in tune with what customers want, need, and are interested in. He/She must also be able to manage freelancers and agencies involved in content production and have great eye for good design and ear for copywriting.
Your privacy is a priority for FWD. The Company keeps your personal information with us in confidence. To know more about how we process your information, kindly refer to our FWD Recruitment Privacy Notice.
When you apply, FWD will share your name, phone number and email address to Talocity to contact you and conduct the initial screening and profiling process. Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted by FWD for the face-to-face interview.
|Address||Future Safe Philippines, Fortress Peak Branch, 30th Floor Wynsum Corporate Plaza, Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our vision is to change the way consumers feel about insurance.
We will do this by leveraging technology and being nimble, innovative and adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
Let us help you help others in educating every Filipino family the value of investing for their future.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: CS201514444
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Training Allowance, Twice a week meetings