Video Creative Vacancies at SVEN
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, we SVEN, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as video creative and dedicated to work in which domiciled in Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This is a remote position.
- Review and interpret storyboards
- Creatively execute video materials, i.e. cutting, animation, scoring and sound design, color grading, etc.
- Participate in production activities, which include but is not limited to: lighting direction, camera operation, and recording.
- Ensure that equipment and files are secured and accounted for after every shoot
- Provide expert recommendations for shoot and post-production executions during pre-production alignments
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, etc.)
- Must have at least 1 year of working experience in the related field
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SVEN, SVEN HQ, 1485 Quezon Ave, Quezon City, 1104 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.